May 31st, 2001
Why not. Taking a break from work.
1. Who was the last person you yelled at?
2. Who was the last person you kissed?:
My dad. Odd heh
3.What was the last memorable book you read?:
4. When did you last dance?:
A few days ago when i heard some odd music. if you can call it that
5. Whats the last thing you want to hear from your parents?:
6. When did you last go for a walk in the park?
................ sometime last year?
7. When did you last do you ironing?:
For my last job interview about a month ago
8. When was the last time you smiled all day?:
All day? none in memmory
9. What color of socks do you normally wear?:
10. Did you ever attend a private school?:
11. Do you like stuffed animals?
I like my unicorn beanie baby and my ryo-oh-ki. so yes.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins?:
13. Do you read labels when shopping for food?:
14. Can you quote Shakespeare?:
No but i can bastardize it.
"The world is but a stage,
and we are but actors who tread upon it.
Alas I didn't make the cut."
15. Do you like playing baseball?:
It's alright though memorable childhood thoughts of baseball always remind me of the bounce off the ground into my face.
16. Are you a neat freak?:
Not by a long shot
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?:
Friends put a pillow over a bunny and told me to sit on it. (Me not knowing the bunny was there) I sat. Bunny didn't have a chance.
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain?:
Nope. but i'll have a slice in my diet pepsi occasionally
19. Have you ever fired a gun?:
Yep. Boyscout camp.
20. Do you own any knee-high boots?:
21. Are you attached to extreme people?:
XTREME!!!!! heh no clue.
22. Do you like swimming in lakes?:
i've swum in 50 ft deep water in the former sewage puddle known as lake erie. Though it is rather distrubing when you can't see shore.
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event?:
24. What is you favorite gemstone?:
25. Have you gone on many blind dates?:
many? no a few. yes if you count net dates
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you?:
with or without conditions?
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers?:
No but there was this one nice TA in Psych 101.
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?:
I got so lost in Washington DC. I literally ended up in the parking lot of the pentagon.
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?:
30. Do you have road rage?:
31. Have you ever eaten grass?:
I've chewed some long grass. real hick like.
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?:
33. Has your mind ever gone blank?:
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundry mat?:
Nope, never stuck around.
35. Do you have recurring dreams?:
I rarely remember my dreams so i don't know
36. Are you kind?:
I'm told i am.
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back?:
38. Do you have any beanie babies?:
I have 1 my unicorn
39. Would you rather be hot or cold?:
Cold. cause i have natures insulation.
40. Is the glass half full, or empty?:
It's a glass.
41. Do you exercise or work regularly?:
Work regularly and exercise semi-regularly.
42. Could you kill if your life was threatened?:
I don't know....
1.My boyfriend but it was about a situation having nothing to do with him&he knew what I was yelling about.
3.The Complete Guide To The Xenaverse
4.About a month ago at a studio party.
5.How are you feeling today?
6.About 2 weeks ago.
11.Yes. I have tons of teddy bears&some others thrown in for variety.
14.Yes."All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances and one man in his time plays many parts." From As You Like It
17.I gave my sister a black eye.
19.Yes I used to go to the shooting range with my dad.
23.Does marching topless at a Gay Pride Parade count? Or going Sky Clad at a Pagan Event?
27.Yep in 5th Grade.
29.Cinnamon is my favorite but after that mint.
30. I don't drive.
36.Iwish I knew. I try hard though.
37.Yes if I felt they weren't just out "scamming" we get a lot of that where I live.
40.Half full. I drank the other half.
41.Yes, I belly dance&I walk almost everywhere I go and I try to lift weights as often as I get the chance.
42.You bet I could.
1:Closest I can remember is a heated discussion with my mother(she got me lost after 4 hours of driveing up from EIU because she assumed EVERYone knew that Willow and Palatine roads were the same roads.
2:My girlfriend PinkElf
3:Soul of the Fire, by Terry Goodkind
4:err last time I did WHAT?! umm does wiggleing in time to the radio while sitting in a car count? then 11-11-01 and yes PinkElf found it amuseing as well -.-;;
5:Move out now cuz we sold all of your stuff
6:bout a week or so ago I tend to wander around at night ^.^
7:erh Iron? months ago a year at the most
8:people find it amuseing that I tend to have an odd grin all the time can help I see the hummor in damn near everything
12:not that I recall
14:sure "once upon a midnight dreary..." erh wait a minute
15:not especialy though I think I'd still like weilding a bat
17:I cracked someone on the fingers with a wodden ruler but the sharp metal staight edge part sliced there fingers (not deep but enough to bleed freely for a bit) not intentional though he was an asshole
19:yes NJROTC Rifle team, rifle class EIU, hand gun on fireing range years and years back.
21:xtreme is relative I can't judge um so dont know
22:Swam in a lake at grandparents' cottage loved it there
24:Emerald! birthstone and I love green
26:yes with and yes without
27:hmm one or two in grade school i think
28:nope my sense of direction is pretty good
31:not that I can remember, no
32:yup freshest possible
33:yes specialy in the mornings i am NOT a moring person
34:laundromat? only laundromat I've used was the one below my freshmen hell hole. No one else was ever doing laundry at 4 a.m. on a sunday night
35:yes but I can't remember any clearly right now
36:erh for the most part Sometimes I think I'm to nice for my own good
39:Cold you can always dress in layer when cold when hot theres only so much you can strip off till your naked and looking for a cold pool
40:wheres my glass? I'm thirsty!
42:Yes though I hope to never have to prove it