June 26th, 2001
|02:11 pm - Surveys surveys and more surveys|
I decided to do surveys.
1. Your LiveJournal "user name":
Explain what it means:
Technically the family name of my favorite animation character.
An indecissive romantic who hopes to be with this woman but being wishy-washy gets in the way. He is also a college student who lives with a bunch of wild people.
2. The "name" that you chose to use (if not your USER name):
Actually put my real name
3. Explain how you picked / why you selected the user picture(s) that you have?
It's Godai from an LD cover
- The Stats -
4. date of survey (because things will change as soon as you finish it):
June 26, 2001
paid for a year
friends of (#): 32
friends (#): 39
communities (#): 0
Journal entries: 64
Comments: Posted: 423, Received: 196
- Your Journal -
5. Why do you have a Journal page?
I never had a journal really, and wanted someplace to express myself.
Do you have a Journal page for yourself, your friends, strangers to know you, and/or everyone?
6. Why did you pick LiveJournal (LJ) over another service or handwriting?
Bad handwriting plus would loose it and people i knew were getting LJs
7. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are?
9.9944 i've not posted everything once or twice.
8. How do you think your LJ represents you the most; factually (includes daily routine), emotionally, intellectually, sexually, religiously, or artistically?
emotionally, and intellectually mostly
sexually? yeah whats that.
9. How much about your life do you post to LJ?
Most of the larger things that happen,
Is there anything you refuse to post about?
10. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
11. From who / how did you find out about LJ?
Someone who does a webcomic. I think it was megs aka ocarina.
12. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you?
Yeah my brother did. richieua
13. How long have you been a member of LJ?
14. How often do you post to LJ?
Every day or two. It depends.
15. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
1 or 2 out of ummmmmmm 64
16. What is your FAVORITE interest on LJ?
17. What is your favorite community on LJ?
animecon? i don't actually read it though
18. Have you ever learned anything new on LJ?
lots about others
19. Has anything on LJ ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
20. How often do you respond / comment on other peoples journals?
21. Do you prefer to write in your Journal, read other Journals, respond to others entries, or get responses to your entries?
All of the above
22. What's the longest you've gone without posting to LJ since the day you signed up?
A week i think
23. What's the longest you've gone without reading LJ since you discovered it?
24. What is your favorite post you've ever made to LJ?
25. What is your favorite post you've ever read on LJ?
Too many to decide
26. What's the weirdest or funniest thing you've seen on LJ?
Probably one of the many pictures that have been posted.
27. Have you ever specifically asked a question for people to reply to in your Journal?
A few times
28. Have you ever tried to play the "trace yourself back through friends from a random LJ user" game?
Yeah even did a post about it.
29. Have you ever played the "add a sentence to my post" game?
30. Have you ever lied/fibbed in your journal?
Nope though i've half truthed once before i think
31. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)?
32. Have you ever banned someone from your Journal?
33. Has LiveJournal had any significant impact on your life?
Actually it has.
- Friends -
34. Who are your favorite LJ friend(s) and why?
2amcoffee, abbela, aeire, agentdanak, aikuchi, azurelunatic, cassandra, caster13, cimerris, damonk13, davebunny, elcarpeto, elvengrrl, fishbulb42, fyxie13, happy_goth, indigoskynet, kid_angry, kittenchan, letharian_alura, maboo, notapreppie, oboe_sama, ocarina, richieua, ryangraywords, sandradelete, shleb, smilodon, superjoe, takami826, zrosan
heh if i left anyone out they would be upset. :)
35. How many of your LJ friends are your friends in "real life" (you see them regularly)?
Ummmmmmm lets see. richieua, fyxie13, letharian_alura, and soon to be (I hope) takami826
36. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met (but you don't see them regularly)?
well i hope to meet about 1/4 of them at Otakon but none other then that.
37. Have you ever e-mailed or I.M.'d someone you found on LJ?
Well yeah just Taki and there's a couple i I'Med before Livejournal
38. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you?
Oh oh, Richie. my brother heh.
39. Who is the most intelligent or insightful person you know on LJ?
Arrrg too many choices.
40. Who is the most fun person you know on LJ?
I'd probably say Azz.
41. Who is your least favorite / most annoying LJ user or community (WARNING: ANSWER AT YOUR OWN RISK)?
any annoying ones i simply avoid
42. How do you USUALLY find new friends on LJ; Interests, Communities, Directory, cool name/username, reading someone else's friends page, they find you, or random selection? A little of all of the above?
mostly people who add me.
43. Why are you MOST likely to add someone to your friends list; Gender, User Picture, Specific Interest, Combination of Interests, Community, Geographic Location, Web Page, Specific Entry in Journal, Overall Journal, they comment in your journal, or they add you first?
they comment on mine.
44. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
Most of the time.
What is the most likely reason you WOULDN'T add someone to your friends list?
If i just feel blah about doing it.
45. Do you care if someone adds you to his or her friends list if you add him or her first?
Would you remove them from yours if they didn't?
Why would I?
46. Are there any people's Journals (users / friends), communities, interests, or searches you frequent on LiveJournal that you DON'T or will not list in your user info page?
No I don't peruse LJ for porn. heh
- More than Friends on LJ -
47. Is your "Significant Other" on LJ?
don't got one.
If not, do they know you post on LJ?
48. OTHER than your S.O., who are you the most attracted to on LJ (those who think this question means an instant argument with your S.O. may pass on this question, if you don't have a S.O. just answer it)?
I won't say cause she knows how to fire a gun. ;) just kidding.
49. Who is the sexiest person you know on LJ?
Not telling :)
50. Have you ever fantasized about someone on LJ?
Hmm I can't seam to find question 50 anywhere. *runs away*
51. Would you want to know if someone fantasized about you on LJ?
52. Would you date someone you met on LJ?
Probably but would still depend/
53. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ?
Yep gonna do it this weekend i believe/
54. Have you ever actually met someone from LJ romantically (or otherwise) and hit it off (or not)?
Not as of yet.
55. Have you ever posted a naughty picture / post / story on LJ?
I've made naughty comments though
- Technical LiveJournal -
56. Do you prefer to post from a Client or the Web Interface? Which do you usually use?
Client. Webpage looses my posts
57. Do you use HTML to add extras to your entries?
58. Is your LJ page customized (at all - even from template), template, or default?
59. Do you usually use the WinAmp music detector, add you music manually, or none at all?
60. How well do you know the LJ features and how to use it (e.g. do you know you could edit or delete old entries?
I know it alright
61. What is your favorite LJ feature?
62. What is your least favorite LJ feature (one that you would change or delete if you could)?
none as of this point
63. What feature would you most like to see added to LJ?
I want the friend back and one that doesn't have a memmory limit heh.
64. What moods would you most like to see added to LJ?
btw thats an answer :)
65. "One day the directory will work again." How long until YOU believe until that day will come? (sorry brad, dormando & co. - you do a kickass job, but I had to put this in :-)
hell freezes over
66. On a scale of 1-100, rate the LJ for convenience, usefulness, and coolness factor: 69
Then the SEX survey. heh I figured why not. Its not that big.
How old were you when you received your first kiss? 20.
How many people have you kissed? Romantically? 2
How many of them were girls? both
How many of them were guys? none
Are you a good kisser? Don't know
How old were you when you went on your first date? 20
How old were you when you the first time you saw a girl naked? 19
How old were you when you lost your virginity? 24
How old were you when you first received oral sex? 24
How old were you when you first preformed oral sex? 24
How many girls have you slept with? One.
How many guys have you slept with? None
Are you in a relationship right now? No
Do you have any fetishes? None really come to mind.
Do you like anal sex? Never done it. Not planning on it either
Do you like toys? Yeah, I love my collectables..... Oh thoose kind. *shrug* the one i'd buy i can't really afford. heh a $5000 sex doll. Now thats a conversation piece
(men) How long is your penis? Never measured it
Do you prefer to make love or fuck? Make love.
Are you more dominant or submissive in bed? Switch i guess
When was the last time you had sex? last year
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: Captain Jack - Captain Jack
I never could pass up a fun survey. Thanks Dave