December 21st, 2003
|02:36 am - Year in review survey taken from a few people.|
Stolen from Mary Mary
1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
Temped for a long time. Reclaimed a good GPA. Earned an assistantship.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did. But ended up sorta breaking it. but then undid. In other words. Lost weight. gained it back. And am losing it again.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
One of my friends did.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My neighbor for my entire life. And my Uncle did. within 2 weeks of each other
5. What countries did you visit?
Just the US.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The last day of the con. jan 12-13. Where I held $20,000+ in my hands. then gave it away. Then dealt with political bullshit. Then drove 2 hours towards home, spent the night in a shity hotel then drove back on monday to take my first full time graduate class.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
The work I've made to getting my Masters and getting my assistantship.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Keeping ahold of my friends. And another thing with them.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
A cold a flu, and a problem with my rear at one point.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The laptop I'm typing this on.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My friend Waldo. Who put his heart into helping even when it wasn't recognized. Then having the courage to say enough is enough.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A variety of people who it would not be appropriate to post here.
14. Where did most of your money go?
bills, food, and some toys.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
various interviews which eventually didn't pan out.
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
Theme from Undergrads - Good Charolette
Bring me to life - evanescence
Invisible - Clay Aiken
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Up until recently sadder. but now about the same
ii. thinner or fatter? I think I'm about the same but i'm heavier.
iii. richer or poorer? more in debt because of student loan but working in the right direction
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
worry about friend's opinions. The stress of being on the fence.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With family and friends
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
not sure what love is.
23. How many one-night stands?
another dry year
24. What was your favorite TV program?
buffy, angel, futurama, oz, carnivale, dead like me
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Pornucopia, callahan books
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
a new computer
29. What did you want and not get?
a million bucks
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
winning the lottery
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
fashion? whats that
34. What kept you sane?
Luck and sheer determination
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Willoq from Buffy?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Robin I think
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
"Don't worry. be happy.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"I've got to get away, I wanna fly away. yeah" -- Kravitz
I hope 2004 brings you happiness, babe.