Was working at a nearing deadline today.
Then went to fight at Rhyton/Dagorhir practice.
Tempers flared a bit today fr some reason with people really being touchy. And with all contact sports if people get upset they hit harder. I watched some brutal shots.
Well i ended up playing some d&d afterwords. It was interesting as was the talk of the upcoming rag. but i finally pulled myself away at 3:30 so i made it home and did my normal catch up on forum/comic/lj stuff. ]
so now here i am at 4 in the morn and just goin to fall asleep and hopefully willbe able to get up and get to work.
well more later.
Got into work at 10:45.
Yet another wonderful day of dealing with crappy software. :)
Why not. Taking a break from work.
1. Who was the last person you yelled at?
2. Who was the last person you kissed?:
My dad. Odd heh
3.What was the last memorable book you read?:
4. When did you last dance?:
A few days ago when i heard some odd music. if you can call it that
5. Whats the last thing you want to hear from your parents?:
6. When did you last go for a walk in the park?
................ sometime last year?
7. When did you last do you ironing?:
For my last job interview about a month ago
8. When was the last time you smiled all day?:
All day? none in memmory
9. What color of socks do you normally wear?:
10. Did you ever attend a private school?:
11. Do you like stuffed animals?
I like my unicorn beanie baby and my ryo-oh-ki. so yes.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins?:
13. Do you read labels when shopping for food?:
14. Can you quote Shakespeare?:
No but i can bastardize it.
"The world is but a stage,
and we are but actors who tread upon it.
Alas I didn't make the cut."
15. Do you like playing baseball?:
It's alright though memorable childhood thoughts of baseball always remind me of the bounce off the ground into my face.
16. Are you a neat freak?:
Not by a long shot
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?:
Friends put a pillow over a bunny and told me to sit on it. (Me not knowing the bunny was there) I sat. Bunny didn't have a chance.
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain?:
Nope. but i'll have a slice in my diet pepsi occasionally
19. Have you ever fired a gun?:
Yep. Boyscout camp.
20. Do you own any knee-high boots?:
21. Are you attached to extreme people?:
XTREME!!!!! heh no clue.
22. Do you like swimming in lakes?:
i've swum in 50 ft deep water in the former sewage puddle known as lake erie. Though it is rather distrubing when you can't see shore.
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event?:
24. What is you favorite gemstone?:
25. Have you gone on many blind dates?:
many? no a few. yes if you count net dates
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you?:
with or without conditions?
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers?:
No but there was this one nice TA in Psych 101.
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?:
I got so lost in Washington DC. I literally ended up in the parking lot of the pentagon.
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?:
30. Do you have road rage?:
31. Have you ever eaten grass?:
I've chewed some long grass. real hick like.
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?:
33. Has your mind ever gone blank?:
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundry mat?:
Nope, never stuck around.
35. Do you have recurring dreams?:
I rarely remember my dreams so i don't know
36. Are you kind?:
I'm told i am.
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back?:
38. Do you have any beanie babies?:
I have 1 my unicorn
39. Would you rather be hot or cold?:
Cold. cause i have natures insulation.
40. Is the glass half full, or empty?:
It's a glass.
41. Do you exercise or work regularly?:
Work regularly and exercise semi-regularly.
42. Could you kill if your life was threatened?:
I don't know....